Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hi Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

I'd like to say this isn't my first attempt at running a blog. In fact, this is my second go at it and I am hoping I don't fail miserably.
My old blog successfully gained 3 posts and remained untouched for months. I do not plan on following the same routine with Bonjour Beaute!

So why start over?
Well, I'd like to thank Pinterest for really getting me into a constant habit of "blogging", in a way. I am on there constantly, loving it! (Maybe too much, but oh well, a girl's gotta Pin.) And then Instagram. Two things I wasn't even sure I would like, but quickly became addicted to.

Speaking of both websites/social medias... If you would like to follow me on them, I will kindly share my usernames and I would appreciate and love you if you follow me.



 bonjourbeaute

Moving on, Social Media is my BFF. I love it - keeps me entertained because there is only so much Sims I can play. (Honestly, do any of you guys play the Sims? I love it but it either gets boring quick or the jingles give me a headache!) So, I thought, while I venture out into my Pinterest/Instagram outlets, why don't I try blogging. Hell, I try almost every product under the sun, formerly a cosmetics employee, why not?
And then Pinterest got me thinking... why don't I do a lifestyles blog too? Talk about my life, food, DIY, etc, etc! I mean, why not? 

A lot of bloggers I follow have children and are married, and I'm none of those things. Except for a proud mother of two cats who I love dearly. (Those of whom I will obviously post about all the time... go cats!) And a boyfriend who I adore. (And who knows, if he proposes then maybe this will become a wedding planning blog!) 

Anyway, after this super exciting intro about me, I hope I got you super pumped about reading my blog and following me on social medias and cats and all that good stuff!

So stay tuned & we will figure this out together, ok?


No comments:

Post a Comment