Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Art

Its not very often I post on here because I'm always so caught up in Pinterest and Instagram. In the rare moments when I am not connected to the internet, I do try to make use of my other talents. One of those talents being art. I love to create! It's something that is a great stress-reliever for me, and trust me - I need that sometimes!

I post usually most or all of my art on my Instagram, which is (surprise, surprise) "bonjourbeaute". Because I have yet to post any of my art online aside from Instagram, I thought I'd share some here.

Enjoy!






I do a lot of artwork and am planning on selling unique, hand-painted mugs... in due time! This is just a little preview of it. Definitely check out my Instagram (bonjourbeaute).


No comments:

Post a Comment